Step 1:         You have to visit the IT Department e-Filing portal.

Step 2:      Under the "Quick Links" , Click on the new link “ Instant PAN through Aadhar“. 

Step 3:      Click on 'Get New Pan' Option

Step 4:      Enter your Aadhar number, captcha code, and confirm. You will be required to select a tick box,

I confirm that : 

1. I have never been allotted a PAN

2.  My mobile number is linked with your Aadhar Number

3.  My complete date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy) format is available on Aadhar card

4. I am not minor as on application date of PAN

5. I have read the terms and conditions. 

Step 5 :     Click on " Generate Aadhar OTP" . A One Time Password will be sent your mobile number in Aadhar Databse

Step 6 :     Enter the OTP and Validate your Aadhar details. Check your name, date of birth and other details are correct.

Step 7 :     On submission of details, an acknowldegement number will be generated and sent to you  as an SMS.